Workshops and Staff Training
We offer both comprehensive staff training and customized workshops for our Hospice partners.
All of our workshops teach a refined and easy to apply approach that will assist your staff to care for themselves as well as patients during what is the most emotionally, physically and spiritually challenging time of life.
Our partners can select from the following customized programs:
all workshops created for staff are taught to be used and delivered in a short amount of time, taking special consideration of what things carry the most dramatic effect in the shortest amount of time. Meeting the pressure and time constraints of Hospice and Palliative care workers.
- Education and awareness training of the benefits and effectiveness of alternative therapies
- Compassionate communication
- Therapeutic touch
- Fast acting modalities for changing the way you feel
- Hand and foot massage
- Breathe work
- Customized versions of therapeutic touch sequencing. This can include training in reiki, jin shin, polarity, massage therapy, harmonizing modalities, guided imagery, meditation, detoxification, and energy medicine.
Customizing or integrating any combination of these skill sets will educate your staff on how to help their patients with easy to apply methods that can be used consistently and effectively in any setting and over any duration of time. Upon completion your staff will be able to confidently improve the quality of life and aid in peaceful passage for the patients they serve.
- Well Being - Being more present with yourself and others, accessing more energy throughout your day.
- Empowerment - Ability to work more intimately with limited and stressful resources.
- Emotional Empathy - Train the trainer and share with patient family
members to provide a safe and nurturing moment.
- Shine - Stand out and differentiate yourself in the eyes of your client.
Listen to an audio interview with Heidi Love, "Care Giver Overwhelm", the importance of communication and self care when roles change.